Thursday, April 28, 2016

Basket of Daisies {Delightful Thursday}

Hello and welcome to my blog! I can't believe that April is over, this year is going to fast for me!!
Today, I would like to share another great Delightful Thursday over at the
Digital Delights Blog. Here's is my card:
I used Flower Power Basket of Daisies which is available here to purchase. I coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils and cut her out living the white border around using my scissors.  the papers used are from my scrap pile, die cut the leaves border and my FAV butterfly. Accent the card using some pink sequins for the right top corner.
 
Go and check out the other creation our Design team made here.


signature

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make, love the colours & added die cuts
Hugs Shell xx