Thursday, December 4, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday - Scripture card!!

Hello Bleeps! Today we at Inspired Stamps are sharing Scripture Cards using our HLO line of stamps!
  
I made my cute card using HLO Christmas Boy Stamp and the scripture Philippians 1:3 is from the set Thinking of you one.
 Here's my card:
 I used a piece of the new designer papers BoBunny Enchanted Garden collection , add it to the white base, add a white piece with the scripture on black ink, use some blue washi dotted tape and the red dotted loop to accent him a bit!
 
Inspired Stamps Used:
"HLO: Christmas Boy"
Papers from "BoBunny Enchanted Garden collection"
 
Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also remember to check our NEW Shop and check out all new release.
signature

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

awwww, how precious!

Patricia St Martin said...

He is just adorable. Love the scripture.
Hugs, Patricia