Thursday, October 16, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!

Hello Bleeps! Today we at Inspired Stamps are sharing Fall Birthday's Cards
  
I made my cute card using some of my FAV Inspired Stamps sets and the lovely
BoBunny Papers collection that we now have in the store.
 
 Here's my card:
I used a piece of the new designer papers BoBunny Apple Cider collection which goes perfectly for the Fall theme to the top of my card, add the contrast orange bow and cut the 3 pieces of washi tape to add them as banner below the bow. I stamped with red ink the scripture stamp Isaiah 43:1 which I think goes perfectly for the occasion. And the Happy Birthday sentiment from Tag Set on black ink on the top layer of the card.
 
Inspired Stamps Used:
 
 
  Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.

  http://www.inspiredstamps.com/servlet/StoreFront
signature

No comments: